Re-Charter is the annual paperwork process where membership expires or is renewed Council-wide by Pack, Troops, Teams, or Crews. There are three re-charter months: December, January, and February. Districts are assigned a month to re-charter.
Re-charter by District:
- December: Gateway, Heart of Milwaukee, Polaris,
- January: Fox River
- February: Iron Horse, Lighthouse, Root River, Southshore
- Must create new log-in each year
- Must print out when done and get appropriate signatures
- Questions with log-in contact National Help Desk at (855) 707-2644
For more information about the re-charter, please contact your District Executive.
Fox River District - Erin Buhrmester
Gateway District - Derek Alcala
Heart of MIlwaukee District - Derrick Stingley
Iron Horse District - Erin Buhrmester
Lighthouse District - Brittany Burmeister
Polaris District - Larry Danner
Root River District - Steven Idzikowski
Southshore District - Derek Alcala
For specific questions about the Charter, contact Karla Langoehr at (414) 443-2877 or via email Karla Langoehr.