Re-Charter is the annual paperwork process where membership expires or is renewed Council-wide by Pack, Troops, Teams, or Crews. There are three re-charter months: December, January, and February. Districts are assigned a month to re-charter.
Re-charter by District:
- December: Gateway, Heart of Milwaukee, Polaris,
- January: Fox River
- February: Iron Horse, Lighthouse, Root River, Southshore
- Must create new log-in each year
- Must print out when done and get appropriate signatures
- Questions with log-in contact National Help Desk at (855) 707-2644
Internet Re-chartering Resources:
For more information about the re-charter, please contact your District Executive.
Fox River District - Margaret Williams
Gateway District - Jim Reeder
Heart of MIlwaukee District - Derrick Stingley
Iron Horse District - Claire Kollmeyer
Lighthouse District - Steve Idzikowski
Polaris District - Dan Bettison
Root River District - Kurt Rusch
Southshore District - Ken Fredricks
For specific questions about the Charter, contact Terri Best at (414) 443-2840 or via email at Terri.Best@Scouting.org.