Milwaukee Exploring’s purpose is to provide experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults. Explorers are ready to investigate the meaning of interdependence in their personal relationships and communities. Current programs include Auto Mechanics, Aviation, Fire Services, Law Enforcement and Skilled Trades
- Real-world career experiences for 14-20 years. olds.
- Delivered through partnerships with thousands of businesses, organizations, state, local and federal agencies
- Mentoring, internships, and community service
- Social and Career Networking opportunities
- Aligned to the 16 US Dept. of Ed career clusters
- Proven Leadership development program
Milwaukee Exploring provides Local Post Programs for 6 different Exploring Career Fields:
Career Exploring Vision:
"To provide positive and meaningful real-world career experiences and leadership development opportunities for all teenagers and young adults in their chosen field of interest.