ALL FACILITY RESERVATIONS THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2014 ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
| || |
Just a few things you need to know about cabin rentals:
- Cabins are available for rent from mid August through mid June.
- All cabins must be paid for when you reserve them.
- If you cancel your reservation you must do so 30 days prior to the date of rental to receive a refund.
- All cabins have an outdoor fire pit. Please don't bring firewood to camp. There is plenty at camp for use.
- If you have additional campers beyond the capacity of the cabin they will have to put tents up outside the cabin and there will be an extra charge of $2.00 per person for the weekend.
- To register for district events, outside groups, canoe rentals and weekday rentals, please contact Lisa Held at the Milwaukee Scout Service Center.
- Please take 1 copy of your confirmation permit to camp along with 2 copies of your roster.
| || |
Please take 2 copies of your roster to camp with you.
Cabin Clean Up
Please read the clean up rules and make sure you follow the Leave No Trace guidelines.
Year Round Camp Policies
Please read the camp policies and guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the camp ranger or contact Lisa Held in the Camping Department.
IMR Camp Lazynski Map
Do you like to spend time at Camp Oh-Da_Ko-Ta or Indian Mound Scout Reservation? How about becoming part of our Campmaster program?
We are in need of people to volunteer time to check our units in on the weekends. For more information please contact Denise Taft at 262-490-9205.
ODKT Cabin Price List
Cabins are rented for the weekend and can not be prorated
| || |
Lisa Held ~ Camping Assistant
Lisa.Held@Scouting.org or 414-443-2843
Robert Garrett ~ Outdoor Programs & Facilities Director Robert.Garrett@Scouting.org or 414-443-2845
Please do not contact the ranger for internet issues or facility reservations.
| || |