· The Racine Service Center, located on Northwestern Avenue, has been sold. The building has been on the market for the past year and a closing date has now been set. The Racine Service Center will officially close on January 24th at 5:00 p.m.
· While we continue our search for a permanent location to serve the southern area of the council, a small service center will be located at 7500 Green Bay Road in Kenosha at the corner of HWY 50 and HWY 31. The opening date for the new service center will be in mid-February. As soon as there is further information to share we will announce the Grand Opening Date!
· The service center will have a limited Scout Shop inventory and a service counter where registrations, training records and advancements can be turned in.
· We are currently packing files and office equipment in preparation for the move. Rest assured that your Scouting records will be retained and accessible.
· In an effort to keep overhead costs down and best utilize our resources, the decision to sell the building was made by the Executive Board so that we can continue to provide a quality program to volunteers as well as current and potential Scouts.
· The search for a permanent location is underway. A task force of volunteers consisting of the District Chairman, District Commissioner and District Executive from each Lighthouse, Gateway and Fox River Districts has been assembled to give feedback on location and facility features of the new service center. We look forward to serving the Scouters of Three Harbors Council in the best possible way.
RACINE SERVICE CENTER WILL CLOSE PERMANENTLY ON
JANUARY 24, 2014
2319 Northwestern Avenue
Racine, WI 53404-2520
Before the Kenosha location is opened, the Milwaukee Scouts Shop is availabe for all your Scouting needs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we move.
(262) 632-1655 x1113
Scout Shop Sales Associate
Field Service/Scout Shop Associate: